Capillary/Crystalline Waterproofing Materials
Cement-based penetration crystalline waterproof coating is a powdered rigid waterproof material made of special cement, quartz sand, and other base materials, infiltrated with active chemical substances. After acting with water, the active chemicals contained in the material penetrate the concrete through the carrier water, forming water-insoluble crystals in the concrete and blocking the capillary pore channels, thus making the concrete dense and waterproof.
Crystalline Waterproofing Material Characteristics
1. An inorganic material waterproof system that never fails.
2. Long-term resistance to high water pressure - up to 300m head.
3. Self-healing performance can self-heal 0.4mm concrete cracks.
4. Good performance in backwater construction solves a large number of basement leakage problems.
5. Non-toxic, environmental protection, anti-corrosion, acid, and alkali resistance, can improve the strength of concrete.
6. No need for leveling layer and protective layer.
7. Save construction time.
8. Speed up the project progress.
9. High reduces the overall construction cost.
10. Never fail waterproofing system, when other waterproofing system failure can continue to work.
11. Penetration, though the chemical reaction to penetrate the concrete to produce crystals plugging the capillary pores of the concrete.
1. Base surface treatment must completely cure, intact, with no dust, remove floating slurry, oil, grease, film release agent, and other impurities that will affect the waterproofing effect. Before construction, use water to full moisten the concrete base (base construction can not have open water to accelerate the chemical reaction between the special active chemicals in the product and the substances in the concrete, while improving the bond between the waterproofing material and the base.
2. Mix according to the specific construction method, and the powder mix with clean water in accordance with the water-cement ratio. The mixed slurry is ready for use after standing for 5 minutes and mixing slightly. The mixing material should mix thoroughly and well, and this is the guarantee of construction quality.
3. When painting construction, paint carefully at cracks, gaps, rough surfaces, and other structures. With a bristle brush or other brushing tools, the mixture of good penetration crystalline waterproofing coating coated on the base surface, brush direction should be consistent and uniform without puddles, the amount of coating for 1.0 ~ 1.5kg/m2. To the first layer of dry solid after the second layer of paint, brush before the second layer wet with water before a coating, for the second layer of coating direction should be perpendicular to the direction of the first layer.
Smear the slurry according to the quantity of 1.2 ~ 1.8kg / m2, not to miss the coating.
4. Dry scattering is mainly used for the construction before concrete pours or after concrete pours, compacting, and leveling, when there is no hardening and has certain limitations. When dry spreads construction, it must constructe before the initial setting, according to 1.2~1.5kg/m2 dosage to spread the powder evenly on the wet concrete surface, and timely compaction and smoothing. After the final set, check whether there is poor construction and repair in time; if, in the case of exposure to the sun, it should sprinkl with water for maintenance. Pay attention to spraying and spreading evenly.
5. Maintenance of correct curing is important to ensure the durability and quality of the mortar layer. To prevent cracks on the surface of the coating, and chalking, waterproofing coating should be kept moist, once the construction of waterproofing material coating begins to start maintenance, with spray water on waterproofing material coating spray, a day need to spray 3 ~ 4 times, such as the heat, must increase the number of spraying. Construction within two days after the rain, sand, sewage, and frost must prevent. Needing to hold the liquid concrete component, after three days of maintenance, and then placed two weeks before use.
Capillary Type Waterproofing Cautions
1. Base surface treatment: A factor in determining the success of waterproof construction. Ensure that the base surface without floating dust, grease, holes, cracks, non-conforming construction joints and mesh cracks should be repaired intact, and high pressure water gun cleaning can remove surface adhesion and honeycomb, loose parts.
2. The base surface is moistened before construction to facilitate the penetration of the active component of penetration crystallization to the interior with the help of moisture. However, it should note that the base surface should not have open water.
3. Should first deal with leakage points, seams, surface, and large area construction. The waterproofing parts should be appropriate to increase the amount of material used to strengthen or anti-cracking treatment.
Ensure the integrity of the construction coating and the amount of construction.
4. Note the construction temperature, not less than 5 ℃ ambient temperature construction.
5. Waterproof structure outside if you need to decorate or other surface layer, can be used to scraping construction, improve the compactness and cohesion of penetration crystalline waterproofing coating, ensure that the decorative surface layer bonding solid, no hollow drum, delamination.
6. Construction maintenance is a factor in ensuring that the waterproofing structure is up to standard. After the penetration crystallization coating completes, the coating surface is dry, start spreading water maintenance, maintenance period of 2 to 3 days, spreading water interval of about 4 hours, can also be covered with moist linen, straw maintenance.
7. Long-term submerged environment applications, waterproof layer should be at least 14 days after curing before water storage.
Storage and Package
1. This product is non-dangerous, non-toxic, non-polluting, and can be safe to transport, avoiding the rain and hitting and falling to destroy the packaging.
2. It should be stored in a cool and dry warehouse, avoid long-term exposure to air, and contact with water is strictly prohibited.
3. The shelf life of the product is six months.
4. Packing specification: 25kg/bag.
Capillary Type Waterproofing Application
For the waterproof construction of new projects such as tunnels, underground diaphragm walls, cable tunnels, underground culverts, basement underground garages of industrial and civil buildings, bathing rooms, reservoirs, pools, swimming pools, elevators shafts, etc. Structural cracking (micro-crack), water seepage points, hole plugging construction, and concrete facilities for the repair. Anticorrosion of concrete structures and cement mortar, etc.
For more product information please visit the link,