JS Polymer Cement Waterproof Coating
Also known as cement based waterproof coating. The material integrates the good elasticity and deformation performance of rubber materials and the good durability and high strength of inorganic materials. It can be widely used in various waterproofing projects, repair projects or engineering structure sealing, hooking, corrosion prevention layer, etc. It is widely used in construction, bridge, road, water conservancy and other projects, and is a newer product of traditional waterproof material.
The material combines good elasticity and deformation performance of rubber, inorganic material durability, and high strength characteristics. If you are interested in our products, please contact us as soon as possible.
1. Environmentally friendly products, Type I is UV and aging resistant, especially suitable for roof waterproofing works.
2. Type II can use for drinking water projects, especially for waterproofing projects with long-term water ingress.
3. Construction on a wet surface, short working period, easy to operate.
4. Highly elastic coating, strong adhesion, and corrosion resistance.
5. It can be brushed, scraped, plugged, and repaired, and the waterproof layer has the characteristic of being seamless as a whole.
6. It has shock resistance, can adapt to small deformation of the grass-roots level, and can play the role of masking cracks and inhibiting cracks on the surface.
Pre-treatment of substrate
The base surface must be stable, clean, flat, free of dust and oil voids and sand holes should be plugged and smoothed with cement mortar, and sharp edges should remove.
Leakage must plug first, and the yin and Yang corners should make rounded.
JS polymer cement-based waterproofing slurry for two-component products, use the filler component into the packaging barrel (or other containers), stirring (or manual mixing) with a slow-speed electric drill (about 4000 rpm), while slowly adding the matching powder component, star 4-5 minutes until a uniform mixture, and then static to 5 minutes after work.
If the grass-roots level is too dry before construction, wet the base surface slightly with water first (no bright water prevails). For the place where cracks expect to arise, the tire body reinforcing material can lay, and the configured paint should use up within 4 hours.
The slurry will be evenly crossed into a vertical direction to paint, has achieved the best coverage, paint at least two times, and the second construction must wait until the last dry solid non-stick hands before proceeding.
1. The overlap seams parallel to the ridge of the roof shall overlap in the direction of flowing water.
2. The overlapping seams of vertical ridges should overlap with the wind direction of the maximum frequency in the year.
3. For each layer of APF waterproof coating that is laminated, the polymer cement waterproof coating should be overlapped at the junction between the gutter and the roof, and the joints should be staggered.
4. The overlap seam should be left at the back or the side of the gutter. It should not be left at the bottom of the trench.
1. Polymer cement waterproof coating is most suitable for waterproof, impervious and moisture-proof projects of non-exposed roofs, toilets and external walls.
2. It can also be used for waterproofing of coating films in underground works and tunnels and caves.
3. Road, bridge, pool, water conservancy engineering coating waterproofing project.